Archive Salesforce Data to External Platforms with DataConnectiva
Leverage your Infrastructure & Own your Database
Looking to archive your Salesforce data using any external Cloud (AWS, Azure, Heroku, Google) or On-premise platform to a preferred database such as Postgres, Oracle, Redshift, MySQL, MS SQL, etc.? Now embrace the power of DataConnectiva to set up your own Salesforce archiving system within minutes in order to optimize Salesforce data growth, performance & compliance.
The Power of DataConnectiva
- Automated Process (Scheduler)
- Lightning-fast Archiving (500000 records within 1 hour)
- Unimpacted Business Process
- No Salesforce Governance Limitations
- Better & Faster Data Search Experience
- Multiple Data Type Support – Standard Objects, Custom Objects, Chatter, Files, Field History Data
- Use any Out-of-the-box Analytics
- Large Data Migration Utility
- 100% Data View & Access within Salesforce
Want to see how DataConnectiva can transform your Salesforce external archiving needs? Please fill in the form to watch a live demo of the application.
Please submit your details & we will get in touch with you to schedule a personalized 20-minute demo
Impressive Product, Very well architected
”DataArchiva is an impressive product – it exceeded our requirements for an archival solution. It is well-architected, with multiple archiving options – within Salesforce and external to Salesforce, with considerable flexibility on archival criteria and automation capabilities. We highly recommend that any organization that is looking to optimize their Salesforce environment and save on storage should consider DataArchiva as a solution.“
Srinivas Poruri, A Top US University
Your Trusted Salesforce Archiving Partner
- Configure within minutes & start archiving data to your preferred external database.
- An integrated business system enables improved productivity.
- Scale up or down your server as per your requirements.
- 90%+ storage cost savings with a significantly improved performance.
- No additional investments, high ROI & lower TCO.
Have more questions related to DataConnectiva?
We will put you on the right path.