DataArchiva Webinar: Salesforce Data Archiving using External Storage Systems
The Episode-5 of our ongoing #DataArchiva2020WebinarSeries is here and we will go live with the session on 17th June at 10:00 AM PST. This time our Salesforce data management experts will show you how to integrate various external storage systems with Salesforce to archive Salesforce data.
As much as we’d love to store all of our data in Salesforce, doing so is not always feasible. Storage limits are one reason for this, but keeping data that is no longer needed in your Salesforce org can also cause other issues such as high storage costs & performance degradation. In order to manage Salesforce data efficiently with control over storage costs and maintaining high performance, archiving the unused data has proven out to be one of the most prolific strategies.
In our previous sessions, we revealed to you how Salesforce enterprise customers are using DataArchiva to archive their legacy data into the Big Objects at a native level. This time we are going to show you how DataArchiva’s extended version DataConnectiva can be used to store the archived data in various external environments such as Postgres, Redshift, Oracle, My SQL, MS SQL, etc. & storage providers like AWS, Google, Azure & Heroku.
The webinar will also speak about how all these external systems can be integrated with Salesforce for seamless archiving using DataConnectiva with smooth accessibility.
Here are the top webinar takeaways:
- How external storages can be integrated with Salesforce for data archiving
- How archived data are viewed within Salesforce that is stored in an external database
- Key benefits that DataConnectiva offers with respect to Salesforce data archiving
- The differences & challenges between Native (Big Objects) and External Database Systems
- Title: Learn external archiving with DataConnectiva & explore significant benefits it provides to enterprise customers
- Date: 17th June, Wednesday
- Time: 10:00 AM PST
Register for the webinar by clicking here.