Salesforce World Tour is heading our way & DataArchiva can’t wait to be there in Sydney
The time has finally come when our Ohana from various continents will once again meet on March 6th for the biggest cloud conference in the southern hemisphere, Salesforce World Tour Sydney 2019. Hosted at the International Convention Centre (ICC) Sydney, this year’s Salesforce World Tour will be bigger and better than ever before. Each year, Salesforce World Tour brings together Salesforce enthusiasts from around the world for a day of innovation, learning, career transformation and giving back. Whether you are a partner, developer, admin, salesperson, or Salesforce consultant, World Tour Sydney 2019 is an event, you can’t afford to miss.
What are we expecting from Salesforce World Tour Sydney 2019?
The count down for this year’s exciting event has already commenced, and there are loads to get excited about!
- The opening keynote will definitely deliver an inspiring Salesforce message which will take your spirit to a whole new level.
- Salesforce World Tour events always allow you to meet and exchange knowledge with Salesforce experts, industry leaders, partners, customers and trailblazers around the globe and give you an opportunity to develop connections and expand your network.
- You can get hands-on experience with the latest Salesforce product innovations along with an opportunity to learn from 25+ keynotes, 120+ breakout sessions and 200+ speakers.
- Salesforce World Tour Sydney 2019 is a moment to learn how global business leaders are connecting with customers through innovative ways in today’s connected world.
- We can even expect new announcements related to Salesforce products and solutions.
The key focus areas
- In the opening keynote, you can join Salesforce’s President and Chief Product Officer, Bret Taylor along with other Trailblazers like Telstra and Unilever to celebrate their digital transformation journey, delivering top-class customer experiences, and customer success.
- Salesforce is going to showcase how the world’s leading organizations are leveraging Salesforce platform and solutions such as Salesforce Customer 360, Einstein, Trailhead, Lightning to transform the way they do business and offer integrated customer experiences across multiple touchpoints.
We are certainly looking forward to this year’s Salesforce World Tour Sydney as our top leadership team will be attending the event. It has been a year full of achievements from World Tour 2018 to 2019 for us. DataArchiva has now firmly positioned itself as one of the most preferred data archiving solution for the Salesforce Platform. As the only native Salesforce data archiving solution using the Big Objects, DataArchiva has now customers across industries and continents spanning from mid-size organizations to big enterprises.
Meet us during the event and learn how are we addressing the age-old Salesforce data storage-related challenges by offering one of the most scalable, secure and analytical solutions for Salesforce data archiving that can save over 80% of your data storage costs. Click here to book a slot.